St. Mary’s Cemetery
Holy Name of Mary Parish owns and operates three cemeteries in and round the Almonte area to service the needs of our Catholic faithful. Our main cemetery, and presently in use, is St. Mary’s Cemetery located at 5604 County Road 29, in Almonte. It offers plots, cremation sites and niches to provide a final resting place in peaceful and well maintained surroundings.
Our other two cemeteries are both closed and are located on Concession 12 Ramsey Township and Concession 2 Ramsay Township in Clayton, ON.
The cemeteries are managed by the Parish Priest, Rev. Paul J Gaudet. The day to day operations of the cemeteries are handled by the Cemetery Team:
Chairman: Paul Finner – 613-256-1829
Treasurer: Debbie Spencer – 613-256-3894
Secretary: Debbie Spencer – 613-256-3894
Co-ordinator Interment/Property Facilitator
Brian Gallagher: 613-290-3781
Pat Muldoon: 613-256-1282
Larry O’Keefe: 613-282-2550
Each September, a Mass is celebrated within St. Mary’s Cemetery (weather permitting) allowing loved ones a chance to pray for and visit the graves of their family members and friends who have passed away.
This year’s Service will take place on Saturday, September 14, 2019 at 10:00am at the cemetery. (Any changes will be posted on our home page.)